ICODR members are entitled to receive digital copies of each edition of the International Journal on Online Dispute Resolution. If you are a member and you’re not receiving these emails automatically, please email email@example.com.
Please also make a point of listening to the episodes of the ICODR podcast, hosted by Professor Ian Macduff. New episodes come out every month and you can see them at http://icodr.podbean.com.
Members can use these graphics below in your emails and personal web pages to advertise their connection with and support of ICODR.
Here are the recordings of past ICODR member meetings:
- Christina Blomkvist Greencounsel’s new arbitration platform David: https://youtu.be/
- Zbynek Loebl on an open scheme for ODR governance in Europe: https://youtu.be/
- Daniel Rainey on the Uniform Disclosure Protocol for Mediation: https://youtu.be/
- Rimantas Simaitas on the European Cyberjustice Network: https://youtu.be/
- Nicolás Lozada Pimiento from REDEK.co: https://youtu.be/
- Laura Kelly from Immediation: https://youtu.be/
- Willie Pienaar and Tim Wallis: https://youtu.be/
- Bob Bergman from Next Level Mediation: https://youtu.be/
- Lord Michael Briggs and Master Victoria McCloud: https://youtu.be/
- Seb Jenks from Resolver Group: https://youtu.be/
- Alberto Elisavetsky: https://youtu.be/
- Andy Lee and Wendy Gonzales: https://youtu.be/
- Ian MacDuff: https://www.youtube.
- Amy Schmitz: https://youtu.be/
- Jan Martinez: https://youtu.be/
- Jean Sternlight: https://www.
- Dave Larson: https://www.youtube.
- Ernie Thiessen: https://www.youtube.
- Ethan Katsh: https://www.youtube.
ODR Tapas Presentations
ICODR members can request that a board member provide a 20-minute presentation about ODR to their organization, network, or academic class. The ODR Tapas can be tailored to the audience with the goal of introducing a “taste” of ODR. We hope this public education effort helps to increase awareness of the benefits of ODR, its relevance across sectors, and knowledge of ICODR. To reserve your ODR Tapas Presentation, just email firstname.lastname@example.org.